Hello there

Welcome to our blog. Its mainly about our new Organic lifestyle.

Enjoy. :)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tough day

Day 11. I WANT A DR. PEPPER SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Pepsi would work also. lol  I know it is emotional. Having a bad day, cranky kids, that kind of stuff. I don't "need" one, but man I "want" one super bad. I think one drink and I will be fine. If that is'nt addiction, than I don't know what is. Funny and sad all at the same time really.  More sad than funny the more I think about it. I know I will make it thru the day, if nothing else, the sadness that Shawn would have to find out I had one, will keep me from jumping in the truck and racing to the pop machine in wonderful Coleta, or begging my bro in law to pick one up for me. :)

I WILL SURVIVE, YES I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL.... I've been wanting a Snickers Ice Cream bar all evening......

    ReplyDelete