Hello there

Welcome to our blog. Its mainly about our new Organic lifestyle.

Enjoy. :)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Organic lifestyle, Day 1.

Just going to keep track here to see how our new lifestyle goes.

Went yesterday to Trader Joes to pick up some organic foods. Fell in love with the store and would love if it was closer.

So today is day 1. We weighed in and  wrote it down for all 5 of us and will do that weekly.

Kids and Shawn had organic cereal for breakfast. 3 out of 4 liked it. Mikayla had corn flakes and didn't care for it.  I tried an organic, greek, honey yogurt. It wasn't yucky, but I didn't like it. Shawn finished that for me. Then I tried a Trader Joes, organic strawberry yogurt. That was pretty good. So that will be a product to pick up next time we go.
So first meal was a plus. Will see how lunch goes

2 comments:

  1. Andrea, a lot of people decorate their blog with this site: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    I think all you do it pick the one you want, get the code and put it where they tell you to. If you need help, let me know.

    ReplyDelete